Updating 'Sob!'

So it wasn't the fuel pump, and the mechanic said he smelled smoke coming
from under the dash.  He recommended taking it to some electrical place
because he wasn't willing to mess with it.  #%^&#^

So I took it to my old mechanic instead.

The tow truck chipped the paint on the front and rear trim, so now it has to
get painted again.  %^&$&^$^

Now this mechanic said that when he started it it worked fine and he can't
find any trace of burnt wires and the car won't die on him.   @#$%#$^%

I am really starting to get frustrated here.  In a couple of years I am
going to get myself a decent 9 to 5 job, take a couple of college mechanical
courses, buy an '84 GTI, rip it apart and put it back together again.  I'm
getting sick of relying on others.    $%^*^%$$#

Brandon Sommerville

Law of Probability Dispersal:  Whatever it is
that hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.