Re: Re[5]: tail lights.

At 11:03 AM 1/26/97 -0500, you wrote:
>(sent the message to Shawn's netcom account and it bounced).
>
>Shawn/anyone,
>
>       In regard to the message below from way back when, d'you know what
bulbs
>are normally used for the rear fogs?  i.e how many amps?

1.  Shawn unsubscribed months ago.  His reasons:   "I was spending way too
much time writing long ass replies. Then there were the few who dissed me
after my long researched reply. See, simple. I dont need that, so I
unsubscribed. If people want the
right/honest anwser and I happen to know it, I gave it. People were
buggin and replying to stuff they knew nothing about. They were
guessing and that kinda pisses me off. Why, you ask? Simple. The people
asking questions DONT know. andf when somebody gives a bullshit anwser,
they believe it and then, Do it. Then when the thing doesnt work like
somebody told them, they get pissed, they get disinterested in making
their Scirocco a performance beast. There is a certain responsability
(Although be it a small one) that one takes in responding to newbies on a
list. I just got bored with it and kinda needed to spend more time with the
family
and work is all. "

2.  I did the drill-out-two-more-holes-in-your-tail-light conversion, and I
did it w/ 2 #67 bulbs.  They are common bulbs, found at any auto parts store.

Chris Taylor
'87 Scirocco G60-to-be

Virginia Tech
chtaylo4@vt.edu