Re: I'm getting Euro bumpers! Nana NaNa Naaaaaaaaaa!

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
>I'm getting Euro bumpers used painted black non the less from a guy in Cali!
> They need a tiny bit of topuching up but for $400 less than new (from Mark,
>that is) I consider myself lucky.  He even posted the ad on the newsgroup.
>I figured I would be tooo late.  Ah well, I am happy.  They were one of the
>things I wanted most but never wanted to pay over $600 for.  YEAH!!!!

Hey, I saw them Friday morning, just when they were posted.  I PASSED THEM
UP, though, because they have stupid holes in them for mounting HEADLIGHT
WIPERS!!!!!  Enjoy the holes, Josh.  Plus, I'm on a tight budget--trying to
save up for that G60 ENGINE WITH WHICH I WILL KICK YOUR

J/K, Josh, nice job grabbing them up.  THat same guy also had some nice 16''
rims and the power module for sale.  Did you snatch either of those up?
Enjoy 'em!

Chris Taylor
'87 Scirocco G60-to-be

Virginia Tech