Re: I'm getting Euro bumpers! Nana NaNa Naaaaaaaaaa!

> Hey, I saw them Friday morning, just when they were posted.  I PASSED THEM
> UP, though, because they have stupid holes in them for mounting HEADLIGHT
> WIPERS!!!!!

Hehe...mine has those USELESS things.  They're actually headlight
'washers'.  It uses a different windshield washer reservoir.  When
you pull back the windshield washer thingy, water also gets blasted
thru those stupid things mounted on the bumper and onto the
headlights.  They look stupid, too.  If you want to see how stupid
they DO look, check out Rus's page (Mute0, the traitor :-)), that
is if he still has the Rocco pics on his page.  A pic of my car
with the bent bumper and the STUPID headlight squirter thingys was
on his page.

BTW, welcome back Shawn...

-Mike
89 Scirocco Scala