Re: Heater core?

> Question, How do you know when your heater core is leaking? Here's my situation.
My window fogs up alot, but I think it's because the vapor sheild in between my door has a hole in it,
 therefore allowing moisture to get inside and on wet days, soak the passenger side floor.
(sometimes its like a pond in there). But then, my heater doesn't really put out much heat.
I don't bother relying on it because it doesn't get very hot. Answers?
> --

   There should be a little drain hose on the passengers side of the
footwell coming off the heater box, if you take that off you may notice
fluid coming out of the box, provided it hasnt all flowed out already.
I noticed that i had a bad heater core in my 79 when i wouldnt turn the
fan on, i had it set to defrost, and once i hit the freeway, the
windshield up by the dash would fog up.  I also noticed a loss of heat
as well.

   Andre'>