Re: URGENT!! trans question (Your Right)

VWcrazyTim@aol.com wrote:

> Man, you don't see the whole picture here.  That IS a good dealer.  When they
> thought that THEY were the reason that he had a problem with his car, they
> were willing to suck it up, and tell him they were wrong, and even give hima
> loaner car.  But, once they founf out they were not the source of the
> problem, why should they pay for it?  I mean, they are a REALLY good dealer
> because the guy is even willing to let him keep the loaner car at NO charge!
>  If I lived in that area, that is the dealer I would take MY car to.  But, I
> have Hawthorne in Richmond, VA, so I have the BEST dealer EVER!!  (no joke,
> these guys are awsome!  The service manager and I are on first name basis, my
> service advisor is the best, and my mechanic has even dixed stuff for FREE
> out the back of the shop!!  Who else can say they have had VW dealer service
> like THAT?)

Your completely right, What I should have said was the story was too
good to be true. (I mean everything working out so well) The dealer
definately is doing all they can do. Letting him keep the rental and
all. I'm just so used to hearing these stories about the dealers
screwing people I guess I didn't think out my reply.