Re: URGENT!! trans question

In a message dated 97-01-14 01:52:43 EST, kevin@pelican.net (Kevin McGrath)
writes:

<< So much for the great service story at the VW dealer, :-) Actually like
 you I don't think it was their fault, but I guess we have the story was
 too good to be true.  >>

Man, you don't see the whole picture here.  That IS a good dealer.  When they
thought that THEY were the reason that he had a problem with his car, they
were willing to suck it up, and tell him they were wrong, and even give hima
loaner car.  But, once they founf out they were not the source of the
problem, why should they pay for it?  I mean, they are a REALLY good dealer
because the guy is even willing to let him keep the loaner car at NO charge!
 If I lived in that area, that is the dealer I would take MY car to.  But, I
have Hawthorne in Richmond, VA, so I have the BEST dealer EVER!!  (no joke,
these guys are awsome!  The service manager and I are on first name basis, my
service advisor is the best, and my mechanic has even dixed stuff for FREE
out the back of the shop!!  Who else can say they have had VW dealer service
like THAT?)

Tim :)