Re: URGENT TRANNY QUESTION

<< Who else can say they have had VW dealer service
>like THAT?)

me.  i,too get preferred treatment when i roll the coolest VW in the
tri-state area into Avis VW in Pole Tavern, NJ. Lotta free used parts, etc.
Not that I'm there often...everyone has little projects they don't feel like
doing themselves, i.e. replace adj. tie rod on a car w/ POWER STEERING. NO
THANKS.  Also, I don't screw w/ sunroofs.  That fix was courtesy of Avis as well

;-)

Chris Taylor
'87 16v Scirocco [garaged 'til fair weather prevails]

Virginia Tech
chtaylo4@vt.edu
chtaylo4@aol.com