G60 lore

Just wondering--I know there were a few 16v Corrados in Europe.  Were those
C's supercharged?  g60 16v's?  How about displacement?   All 1.8l or any 2.0L?

In a few months, my 1.8 16v will be 2L.  Is it possible to one day throw on
a supercharger onto a 2L 16v?  Or will I have to get an 8v engine?  Or just
bump down to 1.8L agian?

Grazi!

Chris Taylor
'87 16v Scirocco [garaged 'til fair weather prevails]

Virginia Tech
chtaylo4@vt.edu
chtaylo4@aol.com