Re: Help

At 09:46 PM 2/26/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I need some help from you guys
>
>My 93 Eurovan runs like crap.  It Hesitates all the time.  The VW dealer
>(85miles away) said there are no fault codes stored. And he found nothing
>wrong.  There is no Bentley or haynes manuals available.  I believe the fuel
>and ignition system are just like a scirocco.  Does any one have an ideas
>  It would be greatly appreciated.
>

>Dave

        Hi Dave,
        Check the knock sensor if it has one.  My father's 91 Jetta had and
occassionally still does have this problem.  What I do is retorque the knock
sensor and it goes away.
        Are you sure that you don't have the ole' Hesitant fuel injection
like the 91 Jettas.  They are inherently hesitant.
        See if it has the flap with the fuel distributor above it or if it
has electrically actuated injectors.  I am leaning towards the latter FI.
        Bumping the timing just a biot also helped the hesitation.

					DOM!
					1980 VW Scirocco S
					1983 Alfa Romeo GTV-6
					1986 Kawasaki 600 Ninja