Re: Wheels! and Seat! and Brakes!

>Up until now, I've been putzing around in DSP with 185/60-14 yokohama
>A509s... not any more!  I found someone who wants to sell me 13x8 wheels
>with Hoosier Autocrossers for $150!!  They are, unfortunately, steel
>(widened Rabbit wheels) and YELLOW, but they've got to be faster than
>what I have now (I was actually not going to get them until Mannix slapped
>some sense into me).

Yeah, and that's only cuz I could'nt afford them.  Punk.  Theyre slow, too.
I only wanted the yellow wheels so my car would look faster.  (plug here -
just got some really, really cool magnetics - the company ships - same ones
on Kevin's car, but yellow - if you're looking for some excellent magnetics
for your racecar, email me, I'll give you the number).

>I also have an OMP racing seat on the way, and I've finally got stock
>(legal) brakes to replace my nice-but-illegal-as-moonshine 10.1 kit.

Yeah, but I did'nt complain about the brakes, cuz the last thing that
Scirocco needs are bigger brakes........

  Look
>out Mannix!! :-)

Yeah, better leave my rearview mirrors where I can see them.

>...Oh, what's that?  Mannix put coilovers on his GTI?  Dang.

AND it was graced by the likes of BOB.  Snicker.

Mannix (gotta convince him he's slow, y'know, racing & stuff.....)