Wheels! and Seat! and Brakes!

Up until now, I've been putzing around in DSP with 185/60-14 yokohama
A509s... not any more!  I found someone who wants to sell me 13x8 wheels
with Hoosier Autocrossers for $150!!  They are, unfortunately, steel
(widened Rabbit wheels) and YELLOW, but they've got to be faster than
what I have now (I was actually not going to get them until Mannix slapped
some sense into me).

I also have an OMP racing seat on the way, and I've finally got stock
(legal) brakes to replace my nice-but-illegal-as-moonshine 10.1 kit.  Look
out Mannix!! :-)

...Oh, what's that?  Mannix put coilovers on his GTI?  Dang.

Kevin Wenzel
1981 VW Scirocco S (w/1.8 JH) - DSP #81 (Blix)
Director of Network Operations, privateI, LLC
http://www.privateI.com/