RE: Scirocco pics

Hey Kevin,  nice pic!  I like the fact that one wheel is in the air :)

My car has the same wheels you do.  What are those things called,
officially?  (For those who can't see the picture of Kevin's car, they
are
those seven "spoke" wheels which you see on mid 80's GTIs and
Jettas).

Has anybody managed to polish these kind of wheels back into almost
new condition?  If so, did you take them somewhere or do it yourself?

Tim