Scirocco pics

Hey, in case anyone is wondering what my Scirocco looks like check out:

http://www.signedge.com/signedge/race.html

Mine is the silver one at the bottom (#81).  The one right above that (and
the little animated one at the top) is the IT Scirocco belonging to my
girlfriend's brother-in-law.  The autocross that the picture was taken at
it the only one out of 5 so far where I beat Iain's time (OK, so A509s are
better in standing water than R1s...).  The moon roof is up so that my
big head w/helmet doesn't whack it.

Jeez, this is the 3rd thing I've posted in one day... must not be busy
enough... maybe if I unplug this router over here I'll create some
support calls...

Kevin Wenzel
1981 VW Scirocco S (w/1.8 JH) - DSP #81 (Blix)
Director of Network Operations, privateI, LLC
http://www.privateI.com/