Re: Harness-

At 11:59 AM 2/24/97 -0700, you wrote:

>Without a roll bar, any harness is potentially dangerous, as it keeps you
>sitting upright, while the roof might be smushing your head.  Bad.

Absolutely true in a rollover.

>Not a flame, Chris - just something to think about - not all harnesses are
>created equal.  I use a 3 point, no submarine strap, etc. for autocross -
>I have it to hold me in, not for safety.

Agree here also. The stock belts are adequate for daily driving street use. The
main reason why I have the Rally 4 belts on both my front seats is to hold me
into my seat while im pulling high "G" cornering manuvers on the track. I gave
my passenger one for the same reason, I dont like flailing passengers
interfering with the run.
(Somebody got to go for a funrun with me yesterday, maybe he can explain how
good they work in a racing environment??????)

Shawn