Re: Motor questions

RD is the 86 engine code, 85 is different although I'm not sure how.  I know
that the bore/stroke/compression is all the same.  Maybe a difference in the
head, cam?  I'll check on that engine code and get back to you.  One thing
you should check is that the knock sensor and all the computer setup is done,
and done correctly.  I have heard people putting a 10:1 motor in a car
without installing a knock sensor.

Kyle