Subject: Re: Stock 16v Sways <HELP>
Author:  GIMPYvwMtb@aol.com at TGATE
Date:    2/19/97 3:38 AM

What was the point of that...?
     I corner hard all the time and in five years I only lost control
once......AND I WAS DOING LESS THEN 10mph AT THE TIME....!!!!!!
 sorry for yelling it happend friday and it was a rub after I hit a black ice
patch no real damage just a brused ego....the speed didn't even register on
the speedo... =^P.....
Damn swaybars......Later all......
                                   -Danny-