lower stress bars

>I heard the exact same story from a Rabbit owner with the same autotech
bars up
>front. He smacked a curb doing 45mph or so and other than the shreaded tire,
>suspension pieces and wheel being bent, his chassis was unaffected.

WOW!  That happened to me, and NO frame damage, but I never suspected that
the stock 4pt stress bar had anything to do w/ my fortune.  I just though it
was luck.  I hit it so hard that I bent all that usual stuff PLUS a
half-shaft and my whole strut assy.  All parts were replacable, and it
drives like totally new.  I was so happy.

Thank you stress bar!

Chris Taylor
'87 Scirocco G60-to-be

      Virginia Polytechnic Institute