Re: Speaking of Sway bars

Hello I love this List I used to love to take cars on straights then scoot by
on the turns and blow them away it was alwats so much fun....(evil
laugh)....Well my question is How fast will my lil 16v take my and how fast
should it take according to the books.....not the law books my test runs were
done in a closed area with proper permision....well the owners
permision....The end result was 137! MPH.....with a almost full tank and a
pasenger........can she go much faster or just to the 149 piont.....she still
had some revs in her but the paved area was not long enough....well thats my
little question .......So anyone got any funny muscle car storrys ...I got
tons of them from mild to wild and totally destructive...evan one when mt
tranny explodes in the middle of a three town two state car chase....It
envolved another set of rival school teens a super soucher and me getting
chased I was dumb as A child......
                                      Later all
                                               -Danny-