Re: Wheels

> Neuspeed. On the road I have 15" rims with 205 50 ZR 15 Dunlop D40 M2's.
> Rim dia and tire side wall / footprint will make a big difference. You can
> do better with 16" and better tires but I like my setup. be careful about
> rubbing with 205's and lowering. It is a fine line and the rim's offset is
> important.

	Ron's has some of the VW copies of the BBS wheels.  These are the
15" wheel that looks like the BBS RS.  As I looked at it I noticed that
they only wanted ~$90 for each one, which translates to less than $400 for
a set.  Question is will these wheels with 205 50's, rub.  My car has not
been lowered at all.

	Adam