Re: Remove Power Steering?

You know a bagged the power steering A while back then I put it back in ....
Another dumb experiment......Well I have the other extreme as a problem I
want to drop my air conditioning which in the last four or five years I've
used it twice the first time to defog but I found that checking to see if all
the vents are open would work better.....and to see if the Mech....really
fixed it....he did it still Bit.....
                        has any one done this conversion ... do I need new
parts ...what do I leave in and what do I pull out...?
                          thanks...
                                  -Danny-