Re: Upper and lower stress bars

As for thestress bar thing .....I'll share a story....The 16v come with the
lower one already there ...like the techtonics unit.....I use one then one
day out of curiosity I removed the top one after a month or so running
nuespeed and boges the change in ride was scary....then i think stupidity was
the explanation for trying to run with out either one of them....but i was
only sixteen at the time so I'm allowed a goof every once and a while......As
for geting a cage for all out performance......and no strees bars .....ummm
NO.... back in the day befor i was legally allowed behind the wheel ...He
owned a 914-6 set up for racing SCCA and SCCA only.....The one ralevant set
up that she had with this response was we would take her on the street
...(down the road twistie greenwich conn. roads ares o nice )....to test
suspension....And she ran a Cage and custom front and rear stress bars and
swaybars....and threaded shocks....Now that is "THE" sit up for all out
performance......so lets leave it at that.......And before you all asked he
sold it to buy me yellow G-60 until he saw the insurance and got me a Red 16v
Rocco......I tink he was afraid of me having a Super charger....LOL....What
do you think....
                                             -Danny-