Re: Front sway bar

Chris is this for the corrado/scirrocco project..? Isn't the front end going
to gain some weight with the new engine/supercharger Digefant and other
needed parts not found on the Scirrocco.....If you've been running the 16v
with the stock swaybars wouldn't you  want to run the corrados stock swatbar
dia. (if its diffrant then the scirroccos)to at least see what it feels and
does ........ Is for me exrerience with both  my own 16v and my friends new
(well she just got it) Corrado G-60 both running thick front swaybars the
ride quality isn't lessend ....or not that noticably as people make it
sound.......I would remove the bars foor winter driving......I just got mine
into a nice bender last night....nothing really haappend just a dent above
the gas lid.... but thanks to the role the stock bars gave I was able to
cause the car to manuver around some objects in the iceness but the bigger
bars would cause a spin......But for westchester New York and Conn. backroads
with there possible high speed twisties the set up is ideal......but in town
I do admit that they both spin when turning a corner at a light but the
scirrocco still does it in the clean and dry  with stock bars   .....So try
around is the BEST advice ....SORRY FOR SUCH A LNG AND DRAWN OUT BABLING I
just woke up later.....-Danny-