Re: Front sway bar

Iain Mannix wrote:
>  Just my .03.

JUST $0.03??!!  Try $3000!!  =)  Thanks a lot though.  It really opened
my eyes to suspension setups.  I would like to tell you all about my ES
Scirocco now.  It is completely stock right down to the original shocks
and springs (getting swapped with my 16v stock stuff as soon as my
coil-overs get here) and it handles almost neutral.  I RARELY get
understeer and it oversteers just a tiny bit.  I can take my local
offramp with a great set of 3 turns usually at 53-54 with no understeer;
one 90 degree sharp right, 1 slow curve to the left and then a fast 65
degree or so right.  The car handles so good and my 16v understeers a
lot more.  I think this is probably due to the heaviness in the front of
the 16v.  Do you think a bigger front sway bar on my 8v would help me in
AutoX?  I really didn't notice much unndersteer when I raced after I got
my tire pressures right.  What do ya'll think?  Thanks a lot,
Josh