Re: crazy DSP handling stuff

At 07:58 AM 2/14/97 -0700, you wrote:

>OH - my ex SEB friend says that the X1/9 is probably a very good candidate
>to go to CSP.  Lets all write letters, make DSP a little competitive again!
>Heh, DSP was competitive - roughly 12th-29th place at nationals was
>FIERCE!!!!  1st - 9th was spread over 8 seconds or something ridiculous.
>OK, see ya!

The X-19 we have here is competative in our group. Luckily, he hasnt reached the
full potential of the car as his wife wont let him spend the money. (Good for
us!) Other than Randy, (Who always wins) any one of us can win the race here. I
love that fact! Thats what makes racing fun is when you know you have to go out
there and earn it, instead of knowing your gonna get killed or kill the
competition.
I didnt look at the results sheet. I didnt know 1-8 were so spread out. Hmmm.
Randy beats me from 2 seconds to 5 seconds and Berry beats me (under normal
racing circumstances) from 5 seconds to 8 seconds. I guess I have a somewhat
competative car. Its not exactly legal tho..... (16V tail lights, 16V antenna,
pedal covers.....)
OK, later!

Shawn