From: SMTP%domlipps@mail2.nai.net@eng.cabot.nf.ca
To: CC938999@eng.cabot.nf.ca

Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 13:50:33 -0500
To: scirocco-l@privatei.com
From: Domenic Lippolis <domlipps@mail2.nai.net>
Subject: Re: carbon fiber hood
Sender: owner-scirocco-l@mantis.privatei.com

At 10:05 AM 2/11/97 -0800, you wrote:

>Then you have your Carbon Fiber "styled" products. Bug guards, head
>light covers. Its junk. It looks like a Honda Trendy thing to have. Can
>you say, "FAD"!
>

>Shawn

        Thats why I said why have a carbon fiber hood?  If you had a slight
fender/hood bender that would be the end of an expensive (very expensive)
and useless hood.
        I am sorry, but I think that the carbon fiber look is cheezy.  Plus
the prices that they charge for the appliques that LOOK CHEEZY are nuts!
        Make yourself a fiberglass hood, if you do it right it will be just
as light and not as expensive!  There is no need for the tensile strength of
the composites in a hood!
        BUG GUARDS! hahaha..  I almost lost my lunch...

					DOM!
					1980 VW Scirocco S
					1983 Alfa Romeo GTV-6
					1986 Kawasaki 600 Ninja