Re: Forwarded mail....

> Do tell Mike, whats the 89 Scirocco got for a brake system in the Fatherland?

Uh...Jeremy, HELP!  :-)  Sorry, Shawn, I haven't a clue.  What I
can tell you is they are power assisted because the big booster
thingy is there.  Hehe...I feel so stupid when I try to talk about
these things.  My mechanical abilities are with aircraft missiles
and it pretty much stops there.  :-)  But anyway, the system is
different than the US, too, as I learned when a German mechanic/
friend looked at a US Scirocco brake system that was in the
junkyard on base here and said, "What the hell is that?"  So I
pretty much assumed...

-Mike