Re: AAHH! No brakes!

> Jeez!!! I just sent this message!!! fater than the speed of light!!! :)

Those typing classes paid off!  :-) But really, I never saw your
post until today.  I just so happened I posted that probably as
you sending yours.  Whoa...

> Vee-Gates!

Ganz gut!  (If you were asking 'Wie geht's'??)  You had good
pronunciation there, tho.  ;-)

>  Why pay all that extra money on towing and some kook to do a half
> assed job when you can do it yourself and know its done the right way!
> (Right? yeah, thats it....)

Hey, great concept, but you're talking to a guy who 7 years ago
changed my alternator (just a simple thing, right) on a 77 Rabbit
and went to start the car and nothing at ALL happened.  So, I haven't
even tried to do any type of auto repairs since then.  Some mechanic
dude towed the car away--I gave to him--and to this day that car
still sits on his lot.  He never did figure out the problem.  :-)
So, I don't know about that 'done the right way' part.  I guess
I'll just get it towed and have ADAC (AAA kinda thing) pay for the
towing.  I know...weak!  :-) Well, it's midnight...I'm going to bed.

-Mike
89 Scirocco Scala
somewhere near Bitburg, Germany
home of Bitburger beer (YEK!)