Wiper woes

Hey guys,

Here's the situation.  My wipers stopped working on the weekend, front and
rear, and the rear defogger kicked out as well.  My mechanic fooled around
with some fuses and relays, but I'm not sure what he changed.

The end result and my current situation is this:  The rear wiper and
defogger is working, the front wipers only work on high, with low and
intermittent being unavailable.  They don't come on when I spray the
windshield either.

Is is a fuse or relay problem?  My mechanic tells me it is in the switches,
but I'm desperately hoping it is just a relay.

Any advice?

Brandon Sommerville

Law of Probability Dispersal:  Whatever it is
that hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.