Re: Digital RPM meter.

>Hi all.
>
>I'm building a digital RPM meter.  Easy stuff for me, but I need to
>know where exacly is the frequency at which the engine revs.
>
>Would it be the primary of the coil?  Or the hall sender?  Please
>help.
>
>If anybody done this, maybe we can exchange ideas/experiences.
>
>Frank

Sorry, can't offer any answers, but a company called Equus (I think) used
to sell a digital tach, oil pressure, temp, etc unit.  I have it somewhere
although I never used it.  I think that a wire went to the coil, and there
was a switch for 4, 6, or 8 cylinders (I guess Diablo owners are outta
luck).