Green, green, and more green

>> My vote is the Midnight Blue. Im kinda sick of Yellow Scirocco's. I kinda
>> prefer to see a Scirocco painted a unique color. (Not that Blue is one) I
>> almost bought a MK-I Scirocco that was midnight Blue and it looked simply
>>  beautiful on that car!
>
>        Tell me, what does everyone think about painting a MkII scirocco a
>really dark metallic green.  This is an idea that I have been toying with
>for some time now...:)
>
>Adam

Chalk up another vote for the dark metallic green.  I've also always liked
the Porsche Ice green (?) in case you want to go for a lighter shade.
Another green that I'm a sucker for is the bright metallic lime green that
some of the early Mk.1's came in.  Saw one those Scirocco's rotting away in
the local salvage yard.  Sad sight.

Just had a thought of painting a Scirocco in the same color scheme as the
Carabo, surely one of my favorite (show) cars.  Bright metallic green with
fluorescent orange and black trim--certainly different.

Did any of you guys/gals out there like that BMW M3 tuner special that was
featured in EC a while back?  It was a drab, camo-like olive (puke green
might be another description).  Not my favorite but it was certainly
stealthy.

YbOeSnHtIoDnA