Re: Problems...

Brandon Sommerville described bucking problems.

It probably is the fuel pump as many have suggested.  One other place you
might check is the hall sender.  One of the tiny, hair-like wires broke on
mine and I had similar bucking and dying problems, although mine was
terminal.  Another thing is a loose connector to the ignition module.  I
would have the bucking and sometimes dying while on the freeway, and I'd
have to pull over and jiggle the connector to make a better contact; then
voila! the car'd run as if nothing had happened.

Just some suggestions in case the pump turns out ok.  Good luck, b--------