Re: Project Scirocco ---Car Color

> 	Tell me, what does everyone think about painting a MkII scirocco a
> really dark metallic green.  This is an idea that I have been toying with
> for some time now...:)

      Keep in mind that the darker the color, the more likely you will see
   dents, door dings, scratches, what have you...  I would have loved to
   paint my rocco a dark metallic green but i simply wanted to avoid
   seeing all my flaws in the body work, not to mention the dents i will
   eventually get.  Keep that in mind...

      Andre'