Re: Re[2]: VW; drying up? Uh-Huh?.....unh-uhh!

In a message dated 97-02-04 19:32:47 EST, joshc@garden.net (Josh Clark)
writes:

<< Most of their cars are luxury oriented and have decent enough
 engines but the new Passat has 190hp engine with a ton of torque and it's a
 lot light than most Bimmers. >>

You know, for me, if I was to buy a Passat, I would buy one of the old
bodystyle!  I think they just look so tough.  AND, you don't see as many of
them aound.  Ahhh, mine would be green with tan leather, BBS, VR6 (go
figure...) and I would trick it out to the max!!  I WOULD honestly get one of
those Passats before the BMW (great price and performance!!  What more can
you ask for?)

Tim :)