Re: Anybody done a stroker 2.2? (somwehat long)

In a message dated 97-02-04 20:43:28 EST, chtaylo4@vt.edu (Chris Taylor)
writes:

<< No offense to those of you w/ Boge (Brady), but my impression of them is
 that they are for the *thrifty* modifier.  Not as expensive, but then again,
 not as nice.  They are, however, a light year better than stock.  I'm just
 saying that if' youre spending the cash that your are on the engine, you'd
 might as well be consistent and get those Bilsteins.  If you do get Boges,
 get Boge Progas.  Not turbo.  Way too soft for your needs. >>

Lemme tell you, I will never get Boge's again.  I had the turbo gas on my
Scirocco for about a year and a half, and they only lasted like eight months
before I startd to bounce all over the highway!!  So, I got a GREAT set of
Bilstien HD shocks and struts from AAB, and that car handles like never
before!!  MAN, do I wish I orriginally spent a little more for the Bilstiens
instead of wasting time withthe boge's!!  JMHO.

Tim :)

Bouncingless '84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco