[prob][elec]...do I see a trend here?

Hey all, I've got my own electrical demons.  My interior light and the
MFA are both inoperative and have been ever since I got my new alarm put
in.  I started ripping the dash apart a couple hours ago and got
sidetracked by my sound-deadener underneath the front seats (which is
now history)...

	Curious thing happened whilst working on the car.  The battery was
kinda weak to begin with, and just died as I was pulling up the
sound-absorption-stuff.  However, just as the battery got _really_ weak,
the interior light came on.  odd.  I quickly checked the MFA which was,
until this time, displaying the digital clock, but was now blank...

	I am trying to find a link between the light and the MFA in the current
diagrams in the back o' me Bentley, but have yet to find one.

	I'm probably going to hate myself later on for going so apeshit on my
car, but maybe if I tear everything apart, I can put it together
properly...unlike the previous mung-ball owner before me.  what a turd.

jason
the mad bastard