Re: [to everyone] how low r u?

<< 	And so comes my question.  How low is everyones' Rocco?  I'll be
 sporting some BBS 15" with 195-50-15s (I don't know the offset...how can
 I find out?)  I'd love to drop her 2.25".  Anyone gone this low without
 shredding their tires or demoing their skirts? (I got a 16V)

In my experience you can safely go 1 to 1-1/2 inches, I dont think you will
have a clearance problem with 195/50R15's (they are only about 10mm wider than
stock and are approx. the same height).  As far as going 2.25" lower...yeah
the tires may rub but also watch the driveshafts on the front stub (the part
of the unibody that the driveshafts pass through).  If your car is too low
they will collide.  On some veedub race cars I have seen this happen when the
suspension is fully loaded (important if you auto-x).  Otherwise...slam it! :)
Hugh Charvat