Re: [to everyone] how low r u?

Actually, I have yet to installthe threaded sleaves on the rear. I was
speaking of the front. The shocks on the rear of the Corrado are a bit
longer than the A1 chassis... that will change with the syncro though.
Right now I just change the rear height useing the adjustable pearch on
the Bilsteins, which is a PITA.

As for dirt in the threads, I've had no problems. A quik splash with the
hose get most of the crud out. A liberal application of graphite powder
upon installation allows smooth adjustment.

I'll let ya know how the rear turns out.

Later,

Brian