SV: El.poltergeist, try explaining this one

Something that is not so unusual with this cars, especially if they have
been sitting for a while is that rain has leaked down through the lower
windshield corner or thruu the engine bay. If that happens your
fusebox/electrical center might get water in and there your gremlins might
be.

Roland Johansson
Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82
Http://www.oden.se/~toker/yellow.htm