oil pressure guage

hey all

Santa treated me pretty good this year !!!  I got a VDO oil pressure guage.
Only one major problem.  the instructions are missing and i want to install
it.  Can anyone help.   on the back on the guage there are three prong  a +
and a - which i can figure out.  and an "S"  i presume this goes to the
sending unit.  The sending unit has two prongs on it  one is labled a "G"  the
other is "wk".  where do these go?  Do i put the sending unit on the side of
the head?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thankx
dave