[greetings]

Well, it is Christmas day, and i got to sleep in....til 8:30.  Damn
schedule has screwed up my sleep patterns, I think that I'm going to
have to file for some kind of worker's compensation or something.
Anyways, I got this one yesterday and thought that I would forward it to
everyone on the list.  Happiest holidays!

Boas Festas
Buone Feste Natalizie
Cestitamo Bozic
Chung Mung Giang Sinh
Felices Pasquas Y felices ano Nuevo
Feliz Navidad
Froehliche Weihnachten
Gajan Kristnaskon
GlĘdelig Jul
God Jul and (Och) Ett Gott Nytt ‰r
Gun Tso Sun Tan'Gung Haw Sun
Happy Hanukkah
Harambee
Hristos se rodi
I'D MIILAD SAID OUA SANA SAIDA
Idah Saidan Wa Sanah Jadidah
Joyeux Noel
Kala Christouyenna!
Kellemes Karacsonyi unnepeket
Kung His Hsin Nien bing Chu Shen Tan
La Maunia Le Kilisimasi Ma Le Tausaga Fou
Mata-Ki-Te-Rangi. Te-Pito-O-Te-Henua
Mele Kalikimaka
Merry Christmas
Mitho Makosi Kesikansi
Mo'adim Lesimkha. Chena tova
Nadelik looan na looan blethen noweth
Nadolig Llawen
Noeliniz Ve Yeni Yiliniz Kutlu Olsun
Nollaig chridheil huibh
Nollaig Shona Dhuit
Pozdrevlyayu s prazdnikom Rozhdestva is Novim Godom
Prejeme Vam Vesele Vanoce a stastny Novy Rok
Ruumsaid juulup|hi
Sarbatori vesele
Sawadee Pee Mai
Seasons Greetings
Shenoraavor Nor Dari yev Pari Gaghand
Shinnen omedeto. Kurisumasu Omedeto
Shub Naya Baras
Solstice Blessings
Sretan Bozic
Srozhdestvom Kristovym
Sung Tan Chuk Ha
Tchestita Koleda; Tchestito Rojdestvo Hristovo
Vesele Bozicne. Screcno Novo Leto
Vesele Vianoce. A stastlivy Novy Rok
Vrolijk Kerstfeest en een Gelukkig Nieuwjaar!
Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzenia
Zorionak eta Urte Berri On!

...and a Happy New Year!

jason