Re: Engine swap in early GTI

I received some mail last night from a guy I know how just finished
installig his brand new Scirocco 16V engine into his 1984 GTI.
Bastard.  He managed to acquire the motor for $150 and I sold him the
mani/downpipe that came from that very engine for $125 (now I wish I
kept that damn manifold).

	Not bloody bad at all.  I can't wait to run this guy to see how quick
that motor is in the GTI.  I'll smoke him I'm sure :)

jason
the mad bastard