Re: Fwd: Engine Swaps..cams q'

anyone can give me first hand experience..? What's the power and
range difference between the G-grind and the 272deg cam in a 1.8L
JH solid lifter? I've been told the G gives some mid and upper
without robbing the low end too much, will the 272 make my low end
suck? All i've done so far is the audi5000 tbody and custom 3" power
pipe. I want to get an exhaust and cam soon.

Ryan