got my new cat and sprocket and ramblings

I just got my cat from TT, hrm I ordered it early friday, had it
shipped 2nd day air, and it got here wed, damn UPS. Well it
looks MUCH smaller, has a definitely different hangers than oem
but the oxy sensor gos before the cat in a much easier accessable
place which is great! I also got in my ajustable cam sprocket! It
seems (looks) heavier than the one I have on there now. How
do I install this? I think I loosen the belt tensioner, whip out the
impact wrench and remove the center bolt and swap them?
It looks real easy to ajust the timing and I can't wait to play.

another side note, I got in my euro bumpers for the cabriolet from
ABD, pieces of junk don't line up, the mounting posts are about 1"
too low, pushing the bumper up into the grill just to get it mounted,
guess I'll have to wait till friday or monday. also I was
dissapointed that the turn signals in the bumpers were 2 wire (oem is
3) and they are male spades instead of female (oem)...augh I really
wish companies that sold 'euro' parts would throw in the few needed
conversion pieces...and made sure they were installable by the
general mechanic, I don't feel like gutting my engine bay to get at
the bumper mounts to drill new holes. unless they come up with some
revellation on how to get these bumpers on this is my last order from
ABD.

Ryan
oh and a merry x-mas!