Re: got my new cat and sprocket and ramblings

Ryan,
  When I had my 84 GTI, I bought the euro bumpers from Neuspeed.  The
holes for the bumper mounting bolts lined up perfectly, the side mounts
are a pain, cause on the 84 there are not little oval holes already cut
in the fender like there are on many of the Cabriolets, and the turn
signals mounted right in.  Sounds like ABD just got a lousy set of
bumpers.  You should not have any of the problems you are describing.
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components
95 Black Jetta GLX M3 wannabe