Re: Engine swap in early Scirocco

I stand corrected, my error.  And speaking of the wrap around
markers, under my Xmas tree this morning was not one, but TWO
Scirocco model kits, so I can build one like the autoxer and one like
the dirt tracker.  How do you put dents into a plastic model body?

On 25 Dec 97 at 13:37, Roccet wrote:

> In a message dated 97-12-25 09:33:26 EST, phillyscca@enter.net writes:
>
> << personally I like the look of the front fenders.  The side marker
>  lights are not the wrap around style like the 77-81.
>
>  Ken Buck >>
>

> the 77 is not Wrap around style. they started in 78

Ken Buck
Philadelphia Region SCCA Solo II Chairman
DSP 79 VW Scirocco- 94,96,97 DSP Regional Champ
86 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car
79 VW Scirocco rusty bucket daily driver
phillyscca@enter.net
Safety First, Fun Second, Winning a distant Third