Re: Wheel size revisited

On Mon, 22 Dec 1997, Michael & Kristen Potter wrote:

> If we are talking about the early (orignal corrado wheels) They are
> 15X6 with a 35mm offset.

One thing to mention about these wheels (the 15x6 in particular; don't
have any experience with later Corrado wheels) - they are as soft as
putty.  We must have bent 3 of them in two years.

Kevin Wenzel
1981 VW Scirocco S (w/1.8 JH) - DSP #81 (Blix)
Director of Network Operations, privateI, LLC
http://www.privateI.com/