[wheelsize][IMHO]

> out for sure. Bolting them up to your car is one way..... knowing
> somebody who has then on a Scirocco is another.... anyone...anyone...

	I think that my rims are off of a G60 (or a 2L MK2 Golf...dunno for
sure).  Anyways, there isn't too much rubbing...and that's with 4 blown
struts and a coil and a half removed from the front springs.  Therefore,
if your suspension is up to snuff, then you won't (IMHO) have any
probs.  Oh yeah, ya gotta make sure that the rubbers are sporting the
195-50-15 tags...if y'are, then y'should be otay.  I had 205s initially,
and they rubbed __all__ of the time.

I've already mailed this to Jerry, but I just figgured that the list
needs some real tech-based info from the REAL mechanic-kinda guy...
Actually, I hate to see my posts as questions only.  This is one of the
few times I can give a little something back to the list...Merry
Christmas ya bastids!

jason
the mad bastard