[Rant][EC][Gripes][Project Scirocco 16V]

OK, its my turn to lash a few poorly chosen words at EC's latest mag. I
haven't seen anybody talking about it yet, and im dying to sink my teeth
into it.
My favorite (NOT) EC writer, Mr Peter Wu has struck again. His latest
randition of, "Lets see what shit I can get for free by mentioning -your
name here- in my next project Scirocco 16V article".  (EC FEB issue, page
56.)
CRIPES!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hope he is not a college graduate or anything because this guy
sucks! I've been to college lots of times, never actually went into a
classroom or anything but I KNOW I could write a much better series on a
Scirocco project that would at least be informative to the readers.

Its one thing to get free shit for doing an article which includes your
shop or your product. I really Don't have a problem with that, its pretty
much standard procedure for EC. I do have a problem with this
impersonation of a project to get free shit for his car. I mean, at least
give your article SOME thought.

He hears a rattle in his exhaust system, does the obvious and checks on
prices for a new system, finds a TT system for less and then gets it for
free, installed even. Then the numbnut gets a dyno to show us how much
more power it now has.... uh, what's wrong with this picture kiddies?
That's right, no BEFORE dyno run. Gee, that would of taken some
forethought, would'nt it! What a bunch of crap, this guy pisses me off
everytime I see his shit articles.
Im feeling much better now. Maybe now I wont beat on my kid later.....
naw!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and