Wheel size revisited

At the risk of getting flamed, I'll ask the question.(If there is an
answer in a FAQ somewhere, I'll take the address in good humility)  I
have a chance to buy some Corrado G60 BBS wheels at a great price.  I am
curious if the 15" wheels fit on my 87 8v without getting into springs,
shocks, etc?  I definitely want to go to a larger tire, but my pockets
do have a bottom (or at least that's what my accountant says.
Taxes?!?..  I HAVE to pay those?...)  Anyways, thanks in advance.

Jerry Daugherty